Snap your passion and grab a prize
Share your passionate moment and win a prize!
You could be the next to be featured in our website!
The theme “Get Ready to Live” highlighted in our recent brand campaign aims to inspire you to pursue what you truly enjoy in life and live to the fullest with FWD as your backup, giving you all-rounded protection and planning for your future.
Just like those customers who are featured in our advertisement, you, as one of our customers, can also enjoy our protection as well as share with us your passion in life!
Snap a photo of a passionate moment that you truly enjoy. Submit the photo with a caption of about 50 words and your personal information2 to email@example.com. You may receive a HK$100 shopping voucher upon submission. A winning entry will also be selected and published in the next issue. The winner will be awarded an additional of HK$1,000 shopping voucher and could be the next to be featured in our “Get Ready To Live” website!
As FWD customers, cycling fanatics Gary, Neo, Jon and Helen simply leave their future to the hands of FWD and today they just try their best to capture every passionate moment in cycling!
“We ride day and night regardless of the weather! We can exert even more effort just because cycling has already become a part of our life!”
Submit your photo now!
Submission deadline: 31 July 2014
Terms & Conditions
- The game is for FWD customer exclusively. FWD staff and agents are not eligible to participate.
- Participants must provide his/her Chinese and English full name and ID number or customer ID for verification of customer identity. The personal data collected is solely for the participation of the game.
- Only the first 20 participants will be awarded the HK$100 shopping voucher. Each participant can be awarded one voucher only.
- The copyright of the submitted entry (including photo and caption) will belong to FWD Life Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited, and may be featured on FWD’s “Get Ready To Live” website or other social media platforms such as Facebook.
- FWD will contact the winners by email for prize redemption instructions.
- In case of any disputes, FWD reserves the right to make final decisions.