- Degree holder
- Min. 3 years of experience in MPF/ORSO compliance
- Knowledge of FATCA and AML is an advantage
- Good command of written and spoken Chinese and English
- Good interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Highly organized and able to prioritize
- Able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Computer literate – Proficient in MS Office tools, Chinese word processing and internet research
Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior Manager.
We offer 5-day works, excellent learning & development opportunities and an attractive package to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your full resume with current & expected salary, education and working experience to Human Resources Department (1/F FWD Financial Centre, 308 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong) or email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 28503838.
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. When there are vacancies in any of our subsidiaries, holding companies, associated or affiliated companies of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process.