- Submit any claims, writs of summons or letters from any third parties or police to us as soon as possible.
- Do not admit any third-party liability without receiving our prior approval.
- Try to record the particulars of the injured party and the nature of loss or injury.
- Report the case to the Police immediately and provide us with the Police reference number for making inquiries.
- No repair works should be commenced without our prior approval (except for windscreen damages).
The above claims procedure is for reference only. For more details, please refer to the relevant policy provisions. FWD reserves the right to amend these requirements or seek additional information to support each claim.