Themed selfie zones with exclusive gifts featuring celebrity shopkeepers Ian Chan, Jer Lau and Gin Lee
FWD Insurance (“FWD”) opened its four-day pop-up “Treasurance” shop today. The three celebrity shopkeepers who starred in the latest FWD “Treasurance” theme promotional video, Ian Chan and Jer Lau from Cantopop boy band MIRROR, as well as popular singer Gin Lee, were invited as special guests to join the opening ceremony. During the ceremony, they introduced FWD’s one-stop digital platform (https://www.fwd.com.hk/online-insurance/) and new insurance plan – MyCover Critical Illness Plan.
Paul Tse, Chief Marketing and Digital Officer of FWD Hong Kong and Macau, said, “This pop-up “Treasurance” shop reaffirms our brand’s vision of changing the way people feel about insurance. Insurance intertwines with people’s daily lives so we’re bringing to life all insurance plans available on FWD’s one-stop digital platform by showcasing them as daily consumer goods in our “Treasurance” shop. We aspire to further promote the local digital insurance trend together with the support from our three celebrity shopkeepers.”
Themed selfie zones featuring “health”, “life”, “living” and “travel”
1. Shop entrance with celebrity shopkeepers’ signatures: Check in at the doorstep of the “Treasurance” shop, where the life-size cut-outs of the three celebrity shopkeepers, Ian Chan, Jer Lau and Gin Lee, will greet all visitors. While taking selfies, don’t miss their personal messages written to encourage everyone to get the protection they deserve and pursue their life goals without worrying about unexpected events.
2. FWD’s hero protection plan – MyCover: Next to the star shopkeepers lays the display of FWD’s new hero product – MyCover Critical Illness Plan. Themed with the keyword “Cover”, this area is highlighted by an innovative display stand that presents not only a spot for photos, but also serves as a reminder that everyone should seek their “Cover” plan for the future.
3. “Health”, “Life”, “Living” and “Travel” selfie zones and interactive experience: Divided into main “Treasurance” zone, “Health”, “Life”, “Living” and “Travel” selfie zones with interactive experiences, the shop highlights how FWD’s digital platform offers protection that covers every aspect of daily life. Visitors can understand more about what protection they need through fun and engaging experiences in the “Treasurance” shop.
All daily necessity goods displayed in the shop represent different types of insurance closely related to everyday life, including Voluntary Health Insurance Scheme (VHIS) and life insurance. Visitors will find the celebrity shopkeepers popping up to introduce their favourite insurance products. While taking selfies, don’t forget to scan the QR codes on the display introduction tags to enjoy exclusive discounts, including 96% off first-year premium.
Exclusive gifts available online and offline
To wrap up the unique experience at the “Treasurance” shop, FWD will also give away a collection of limited-edition gifts featuring the three celebrity shopkeepers (while stocks last), to visitors who have completed simple on-site “missions”.
- Existing or new FWD MAX members registered onsite (https://fwdmax.fwd.com.hk/#/en/Events/MyCover) will receive a limited edition “Treasurance” shop postcard. Simply by scanning the QR code on the postcard, visitors can enjoy a special premium discount when applying for MyCover Critical Illness Plan on FWD’s digital platform.
- By accessing FWD MAX platform onsite and clearing a series of simple ‘’missions,” visitors will be awarded limited edition “Treasurance” shop WhatsApp Stickers, a “Treasurance” shop sticker and a postcard from the assorted collection with a total of five designs.
- Visitors completing additional steps on FWD MAX platform will also receive a mystery gift for them to continue “Treasurance” hunting in their daily lives.
In addition, FWD invites everyone to follow its Facebook and Instagram pages to join a quiz game related to its digital platform, offering an opportunity for winners to get the entire collection of gifts mentioned above. Visitors who share their selfies and tag FWD on social media also have a chance to win the gift set plus an exclusive notebook.
FWD pop-up “Treasurance” shop
Date: 2 December 2021 (Thursday) / 3-5 December 2021 (Friday to Sunday)
Time: 3:00pm to 8:00pm / 12:00 noon to 8:00pm
Venue: Ocean Terminal Main Concourse, Harbour City
- End -