Hong Kong, 6th May 2016
- FWD Hong Kong launched the “Realize Your Goals Today. Win a Prize Online." Lucky Draw campaign (“Lucky Draw”), rewarding participants with prizes and experiences prepared to inspire people to explore and live life without hesitation.
The Lucky Draw (https://fwdwebpromo.com/en/index.aspx
) is designed to promote the brand’s recently revamped corporate website for Hong Kong (www.fwd.com.hk
), which is one of the key projects of the “Live For Now” brand campaign. Built entirely around customers’ needs with humanised navigation, the revamped website is making insurance more accessible, and easier to understand and use.
Paul Tse, Chief Marketing Officer of FWD Hong Kong & Macau, said, “Through the Lucky Draw we want to introduce the revamped corporate website in a lighthearted and more relevant way, also to reinforce our brand’s emphasis for living for now. All of the prizes have been meticulously selected with an objective to inspire people to explore, experience and live every moment to the fullest.”
The Lucky Draw gives out prizes worth about HKD300,000 in three rounds plus one Final Draw. Participants who answer 3 simple questions about the corporate website correctly will be rewarded with an Instant Win Prize(s), and be entered to the Lucky Draw. Prizes in four categories are ready to spice up winners’ lives - Trendy Hi-tech Gadgets, Stylish Household Items, Remarkable Moments and Unique Sport Experiences such as X-Fly Paragliding and Ski & Snowboard Class.
Fabulous prizes of the Final Draw include the Grand Price - FWD’s Savie Insurance Plan (Regular Pay) valued at HKD30,000, an exclusive Night Car Camping for up to 8 camping cars and 32 people, or Fly and Dine – helicopter ride and an exquisite dinner at a 5-star hotel for two.
Details of “Realize Your Goals Today. Win a Prize Online." Lucky Draw Campaign:
Lucky Draw period:
From 25th April to 5th June, 2016 (both dates inclusive):
- Round 1: Draw on 9th May, results to announce on 16th May
- Round 2: Draw on 23rd May, results to announce on 30th May
- Round 3: Draw on 6th June: Results to announce on 13th June
- Final Draw: Draw on 7th June, results to announce on 14th June
Terms & Conditions:
- During the period from Round 1 to Round 3, participants of any of these 3 rounds who have visited the campaign page at https://www.fwdwebpromo.com/en/index.aspx, answered 3 random questions correctly and submitted the required personal information successfully will be rewarded with one "Instant Win Prize(s)", plus the chance to win 1 of the 10 Round Prizes, such as cooking & dining or a remarkable experience. If their entries were not yet drawn, they will be entered into the next round.
- All Winners of “Instant Win Prize(s)” who have not been drawn for any of the Round Prizes of Round 1 to Round 3 will automatically enter the Final Draw, and stand a chance to win 1 of the 3 ultimate prizes including the Grand Prize – FWD Savie Insurance Plan (Regular Pay) valued at HK$30,000.
The “Realize Your Goals Today. Win a Prize Online." Lucky Draw Campaign is offered by FWD Life Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited ("FWD") and is subject to the terms and conditions (“T&C”) listed out at https://fwdwebpromo.com/en/terms.aspx
. Before participating in the campaign, participants must read through the T&C. By submitting their personal information, participants agreed to be bound by the T&C of the campaign.
- End -
About FWD Hong Kong & Macau
FWD Group’s businesses span Hong Kong & Macau, Thailand, Indonesia and the Philippines. In Hong Kong, FWD offers life and medical insurance, employee benefits, pension, and general insurance. The life insurance and general insurance operating entities have been assigned strong financial strength ratings by international rating agencies — FWD Life Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited is rated “A3” by Moody’s and “A” by Fitch; and FWD General Insurance Company Limited is rated “A” by Fitch.
FWD is focused on creating fresh customer experiences, with easy-to-understand products, supported by leading digital technologies. Through this customer-led approach, FWD will achieve its vision to become the leading pan-Asian insurer that changes the way people feel about insurance.
Established in Asia in 2013, FWD is the insurance business arm of investment group, Pacific Century Group.
For more information please visit WWW.FWD.COM.HK.