- FWD Multi-Funding Provident Plan (the "Plan") is a pooled retirement scheme established by an insurance policy issued by FWD Life Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited ("FWD Life").
- The guarantee of the FWD Capital Guarantee Fund is provided by FWD Life. Your investments in FWD Capital Guarantee Fund are therefore subject to the credit risks of FWD Life. The guarantee is subject to qualifying conditions as set out in Appendix 1 to the Explanatory Memorandum in respect of the FWD Capital Guarantee Fund.
- Each of the Managed Funds of the Scheme will invest in the corresponding Underlying Funds. Such Underlying Funds may invest in equities, debt securities and/or financial derivative instruments, as the case may be, each with a different risk profile.
- Underlying Funds which invest in emerging markets may be subject to higher liquidity and volatility risks. Underlying Funds which invest in a particular market or sector may be subject to a higher concentration risk than funds with a more diversified investment policy.
- Underlying Funds which invest in debt securities that are low-rated or non-investment grade debt securities may be subject to higher credit and counterparty risks than funds which invest in debt securities with higher credit ratings.
- Underlying Funds which invest substantially in financial derivative instruments may be subject to significant liquidity and counterparty default risks and therefore may expose the Underlying Funds to the potential for significant losses.
- The Scheme is constituted in the form of an insurance policy. While the benefit payments under the Scheme are calculated with reference to the performance of the Investment Options, you are not investing in the underlying investment funds / assets and do not have any rights or ownership over the underlying investment funds / assets. Such underlying investment funds / assets are legally owned by FWD Life. You only have a contractual right to claim the amount representing the benefits under the Scheme from FWD Life. Your investment in the Scheme is therefore subject to the credit risks of FWD Life.
- You should consider your own risk tolerance level and financial circumstances before making any investment choices. If you are in doubt as to whether a Managed Fund is suitable for you (including whether it is consistent with your investment objectives), you should seek independent financial and/or professional advice.
- You should not invest based on this website alone. You should read this Explanatory Memorandum for further details including product features, fees and charges and risk factors (set out in section 3 headed "INVESTMENT RISKS AND RISK FACTORS").
- The Plan has been authorized by the Securities and Futures Commission ("SFC"). Such authorization does not imply any official recommendation by the SFC.
- Investment involves risk and past performance information presented is not indicative of future performance. Not all investment choice available under the Plan would be suitable for everyone. There is no assurance on investment returns and your investments/accrued benefits may suffer significant losses.
- For further details including the features of the Plan, please refer to the details in the Explanatory Memorandum. Please refer to the latest offering documents of the underlying funds. If you are in doubt about the meaning or effect of the contents of the Explanatory Memorandum and the offering document of each underlying fund, you should seek professional advice.
Issued by FWD Life Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AND CLICK THE ACCEPT BUTTON TO CONTINUE.
Information contained in this web site is provided "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE". The Company does not warrant the adequacy of these information and materials. No warranty of any kind, implied, express or statutory, including but not limited to the copyright, title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from computer virus, is given in conjunction with the information and materials.
Information is current as at the date of publication but is subject to change without notice.
Registration with, or approval or authorization by the Mandatory Provident Fund Schemes Authority and the Securities and Futures Commission does not imply official recommendation.
Investment involves risk and the prices of units may go down as well as up. Past performance figures shown are not indicative of future returns. Please refer to the relevant Explanatory Memorandum/Offering Document for further details.