- FWD MPF Master Trust Basic Scheme (the "Scheme") / FWD MPF Master Trust Comprehensive Scheme (the "Scheme") each is a mandatory provident fund scheme registered with the Mandatory Provident Fund Schemes Authority. Registration does not imply recommendation.
- You should consider your own risk tolerance level and financial circumstances before making any investment choices. When, in your selection of constituent funds, you are in doubt as to whether a certain constituent fund is suitable for you (including whether it is consistent with your investment objectives), you should seek financial and/or professional advice and choose the constituent fund(s) most suitable for you taking into account your circumstances.
- In the event that you do not make any investment choices, please be reminded that your contributions made and/or benefits transferred into the Scheme will be invested into the FWD MPF Basic Scheme Capital Guaranteed Portfolio / FWD MPF Comprehensive Scheme Capital Guaranteed Portfolio which may not necessarily be suitable for you.
- The FWD MPF Basic Scheme Capital Guaranteed Portfolio / FWD MPF Comprehensive Scheme Capital Guaranteed Portfolio under the above Scheme invests its assets solely in an Approved Pooled Investment Fund in the form of insurance policy provided by FWD Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited ("FWD Life"). The guarantee is also given by FWD Life. Your investments in the FWD MPF Basic Scheme Capital Guaranteed Portfolio / FWD MPF Comprehensive Scheme Capital Guaranteed Portfolio, if any, are therefore subject to the credit risk of FWD Life. The guarantee is subject to qualifying conditions. Please refer to paragraphs 15 through 25 of Part II of the Explanatory Memorandum for details of the credit risk, guarantee features and guarantee conditions.
- You should not invest based on this website alone. You should read the Explanatory Memorandum for details.
- Investment involves risk and past performance information presented is not indicative of future performance. Not all constituent funds available under the Scheme would be suitable for everyone. There is no assurance on investment returns and your investments/accrued benefits may suffer significant losses.
- For further details including the features of the Scheme and each constituent fund, the investment objectives of each constituent fund and risks involved, please refer to the details in the Explanatory Memorandum of the Scheme (as amended from time to time). If you are in doubt about the meaning or effect of the contents of the Explanatory Memorandum or any addendum thereto, you should seek professional advice.
Issued by FWD Pension Trust Limited.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AND CLICK THE ACCEPT BUTTON TO CONTINUE.
Information contained in this web site is provided "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE". The Company does not warrant the adequacy of these information and materials. No warranty of any kind, implied, express or statutory, including but not limited to the copyright, title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from computer virus, is given in conjunction with the information and materials.
Information is current as at the date of publication but is subject to change without notice.
Registration with, or approval or authorisation by the Mandatory Provident Fund Schemes Authority and the Securities and Futures Commission does not imply official recommendation.
Investment involves risk and the prices of units may go down as well as up. Past performance figures shown are not indicative of future returns. Please refer to the relevant Explanatory Memorandum/Offering Document for further details.