The Plan offers you one-on-one support from a registered nurse (‘Recovery Nurse’) with a range of support services. Upon the first phone conversation with the Recovery Nurse, if appropriate, the Recovery Nurse will arrange consultation with a clinical psychologist or cardiologist. After that your Recovery Nurse will discuss the support services based on your needs and the professional advices received from the clinical psychologist or cardiologist; book and organise these services on behalf.
Depending on the claim type, these are the support services that may be available to you or your family member:
- Cardiologist consultation
- Clinical psychologist consultation
- Chinese medicine practitioner consultation
- Dietitian consultation
- FWD Claims ambassador service
- Home assistant service (cleaning and personal care)
- Physiotherapist consultation
- Sports therapist consultation
- Transportation service to attend medical appointment
Please seek your doctor’s independent advice on the appropriateness of any support service to be provided. The Recovery Nurse and support services are provided by designated third party service provider. FWD shall not be responsible for or liable to their actions, negligence or omission. Also, FWD and the third party service provider reserve the right to terminate or vary the Plan in the sole discretion without further notice.