The Plan offers you one-on-one support from a registered nurse (‘Recovery Nurse’) with a range of support services. Upon the first phone conversation with the Recovery Nurse, if appropriate, the Recovery Nurse will arrange consultation with a clinical psychologist or cardiologist. After that your Recovery Nurse will discuss the support services based on your needs and the professional advices received from the clinical psychologist or cardiologist; book and organise these services on behalf.
Depending on the claim type, these are the support services that may be available to you or your family member:
- Beauty care service (breast prostheses and wig fitting)
- Cardiologist consultation
- Clinical psychologist consultation
- Chinese medicine practitioner consultation
- Dietitian consultation
- FWD Claims ambassador service
- Home assistant service (cleaning and personal care)
- Legal consultation service
- Oxygen concentrator and oxygen cylinder rental service (doctor prescription is required)
- Physiotherapist consultation
- Sports therapist consultation
- Transportation service to attend medical appointment
- Wound care service for Cancer patient
Please seek your doctor’s independent advice on the appropriateness of any support service to be provided. The Recovery Nurse and support services are provided by designated third party service provider. FWD shall not be responsible for or liable to their actions, negligence or omission.
The Plan does not constitute any legal advice and is not a substitute for legal advice. The legal consultation service is provided by designated third party service provider but not by FWD. Please consult your legal advisor’s independent advice on the appropriateness of any opinion to be provided to you. FWD shall not be responsible for or liable to the actions, negligence or omission of the designated third party service provider or the legal practitioner selected by you.
Also, FWD and the third party service provider reserve the right to terminate or vary the Plan in the sole discretion without further notice.