- FWD MPF Master Trust Basic Scheme (the "Scheme") is a mandatory provident fund scheme registered with the Mandatory Provident Fund Schemes Authority. Registration does not imply recommendation.
- You should consider your own risk tolerance level and financial circumstances before making any investment choices. When, in your selection of constituent funds, you are in doubt as to whether a certain constituent fund is suitable for you (including whether it is consistent with your investment objectives), you should seek financial and/or professional advice and choose the constituent fund(s) most suitable for you taking into account your circumstances.
- In the event that you do not make any investment choices, please be reminded that your contributions made and/or benefits transferred into the Scheme will be invested into the FWD MPF Basic Scheme Capital Guaranteed Portfolio which may not necessarily be suitable for you.
- The FWD MPF Basic Scheme Capital Guaranteed Portfolio under the above Scheme invests its assets solely in an Approved Pooled Investment Fund in the form of insurance policy provided by FWD Life Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited ("FWD Life"). The guarantee is also given by FWD Life. Your investments in the FWD MPF Basic Scheme Capital Guaranteed Portfolio, if any, are therefore subject to the credit risk of FWD Life. The guarantee is subject to qualifying conditions. Please refer to paragraphs 15 through 25 of Part II of the Explanatory Memorandum for details of the credit risk, guarantee features and guarantee conditions.
- You should not invest based on this website alone. You should read the Explanatory Memorandum for details.
- Investment involves risk and past performance information presented is not indicative of future performance. Not all constituent funds available under the Scheme would be suitable for everyone. There is no assurance on investment returns and your investments/accrued benefits may suffer significant losses.
- For further details including the features of the Scheme and each constituent fund, the investment objectives of each constituent fund and risks involved, please refer to the details in the Explanatory Memorandum of the Scheme (as amended from time to time). If you are in doubt about the meaning or effect of the contents of the Explanatory Memorandum or any addendum thereto, you should seek professional advice.
Issued by FWD Pension Trust Limited.
FWD MPF Master Trust Basic Scheme
The FWD MPF Master Trust Basic Scheme and its underlying Constituent Funds (the "Constituent Fund") have been registered with and approved by the Mandatory Provident Fund Schemes Authority and are governed by the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
The trustee of the Scheme is FWD Pension Trust Limited. BestServe Financial Limited is the administrator and will maintain records of membership and contributions as well as keep separate accounts for each member and employer whilst the assets of the Scheme are held by RBC Investor Services Trust Hong Kong Limited, an independent custodian.
The Scheme offers 7 investment portfolios managed by 4 experienced fund managers: FWD Life Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited, Schroder Investment Management (Hong Kong) Limited, FIL Investment Management (Hong Kong) Limited and State Street Global Advisors Asia Limited.
7 World Class Companies at Your Service
FWD Pension Trust Limited is a registered trust company, which provides corporate trust services to pension schemes and is committed to contributing its expertise to provide quality pension trust services to corporate and individual customers.
With over 20 years of local experience, the Pensions Administration business of BestServe has more than 750,000 third-party customer. BestServe serves employers, employees, self-employed persons and providers of MPF/ORSO Schemes.
RBC Investor Services Trust Hong Kong Limited
(formerly known as "RBC Dexia Trust Services Hong Kong Limited)
RBC Investor Services Trust Hong Kong Limited provides trustee, fund administration, pension administration, custody and transfer agency services. It is an indirect subsidiary of Royal Bank of Canada.
FWD Life Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited (“FWD Life”) has always been committed to offering customers a comprehensive range of quality insurance products and services tailored to meet customers’ needs throughout the different stages of their lives.
Schroder Investment Management (Hong Kong) Limited ("Schroders") is wholly owned by Schroders Plc, one of the world's leading international asset management companies with a history of 200 years. Schroders Plc established its Hong Kong office in 1971.
FIL Investment Management (Hong Kong) Limited ("Fidelity") was established in Hong Kong in 1981 and is a subsidiary of FIL Limited which has over 40 years of investment experience, serving major world markets by providing investment products and services to individuals and institutional investors outside the United States.
State Street Global Advisors (“SSgA”) is the asset management business of State Street Corporation with a heritage dating back over two centuries. Backed by the strength and stability of the State Street organization, SSgA makes continual investments in its asset management and client service platform resulting in a client-focused, solutions-driven orientation.
Note: Investment involves risk and the price of units may go down as well as up. Past performance is not indicative of future returns. Please refer to the relevant Explanatory Memorandum/Offering Document for further details.